APR Turbo Muffler Delete Kit for MQB EA888 Platform (1.8T/2.0T)
This APR Muffler Delete Kit suits the following VAG cars on the MQB EA888 platform :
- VW Golf R / GTI / Clubsport / ED40 (Mk7 / Mk7.5) – Gen-3 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
- Audi TT / TTS (MkIII / Typ 8S) – Gen-3 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
- Audi A3 / S3 (MkIII / Typ 8V) – Gen-3 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
- Audi S1 – Gen-3 2.0TSI
- Audi A4 / Allroad (B8 / B8.5) – Gen-2/3 2.0TSI
- Audi A5 (B8 / B8.5) – Gen-2/3 2.0TSI
- Audi A5 (B9) – Gen-3 2.0TSI
- Audi A6 (C6 / C7) – Gen-2 2.0TSI
- Audi Q5 – Gen-2/3 2.0TSI
- Seat Leon / Cupra / R (Mk3 / Typ 5F) – Gen-3 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
- Skoda Octavia / VRS (Mk3) – Gen-3 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
APR is pleased to present the high flow, Turbo Muffler Delete for various 1.8T and 2.0T engines featuring an IHI turbo.
All too often OEM components must sacrifice various performance minded characteristics in an effort to appeal to a wide variety of emissions. While an enthusiast typically wants better boost response and more power, all while hearing the turbocharger breathe, a non-enthusiast may give up these characteristics for a quieter ride. In the case of the factory IHI turbocharger, a turbo muffler, or Pulsations-schalldämpfer, is positioned at the compressor outlet and is designed to reduce engine bay acoustics.
The APR Turbo Muffler Delete replaces the factory muffler with a straight, uninterrupted piece, CNC-machined from billet aluminum and anodized black. To ensure proper sealing, APR’s engineers took a two-part approach. A Viton seal is included and forms a seal between the base of the muffler housing and the new piece. With the seal in place and the outer flange installed, the muffler delete tube screws into place, forming a full, uninterrupted path for airflow.
We are constantly adding new parts to our Online Store. If you do not see the APR parts you are looking for please contact us and we’ll price it up for you via email.
Other APR parts