The High Level Fusion of Stability and Brake Performance
This listing is for a pair of Rear 290mm HS-Type 6 Slotted discs for the :
- Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ GTS – (ZN6 / ZC6)
Outer Diameter: 290 mm
Thickness: 18 mm
Height: 63.8 mm
Centre Bore: 58 mm
For other makes and models, please check our other listings.
If you cannot find your car model please contact us.
- HS type is the high end model by DIXCEL, which demonstrates high performance in all situations from the streets to the race circuit.
- DIXCEL combined the benefits of both the heat treatment (stability) and slots (brake performance) to create a superior brake disc, the HS type.
- On the streets, the slots makes it possible to achieve high levels of friction even at low temperatures. At the race circuit, high level of friction can be achieved along with high stability for an extended amount of time with the heat treatment.
- The 6 slots brake disc is adopted as standard in the HS type by considering various factors, such as pad wear, squeal and the removal effect of gas at the fading.
- 12 slots versions are available on request, please contact us for this option.
- The above chart represents evaluation values of our product in 100 phases in comparison with genuine rotors of the test model. Values of genuine rotors show 50.
- The values above should be only used as a reference to better understand the performance differences.
- Higher values signifies the performance increases when compared to the standard disc.
The heat treatment does not directly improve brake performance. The heat treatment increases the disc resistance against strains and thermal cracking. It also helps maintain stable brake performance for a extended period of time.
The surface of the heat treated brake discs has a burnt colour. Once it is used, the burnt surface will be removed by the pad, and changes back to the colour of normal cast iron. Please be aware that the effect of the heat treatment of the disc will not disappear even if the surface colour changes.
12 slots version (HST type) is available as a special order.
We are continuously adding new products to our website, so if you can’t find the part listing for your car please contact us for more information.
Other DIXCEL Brakes parts