HKS Oil Cooler Kit for GT86/BRZ Fender Mounted (FA20 / ZN6 / ZC6)
It is the long-awaited installation type in the fender for the oil cooler kit for 86 / BRZ.
Recommended for cars with severe oil temperature conditions, such as cars with a supercharger tune such as a GT supercharger or cars running on a circuit. Provides reliable oil temperature management.
Development Concept :
- A newly designed single tube type fitting is used. The FA20 engine has a much higher hydraulic pressure than conventional mass-produced engines, and it has been found through D1 participation and E / G bench tests. (Maximum hydraulic pressure 12kgf / cm 2 or more)
- For this reason, we have newly designed a single tube fitting that supports high hydraulic pressure.
- By installing the core inside the fender, it is also compatible with supercharger tunes such as the GT supercharger kit equipped with an intercooler in front. In addition, it is recommended for
- NA vehicles that perform circuit driving because it has a dedicated air guide and exhibits high cooling performance.
- Equipped with an 86BRZ-specific spacer and centre bolt, which are necessary to avoid the collar at the oil filter mounting part when installing the oil cooler attachment.
This listing is for a HKS Oil Cooler Kit to fit a GT86 / BRZ fitted with the FA20 engine.
Circuit running on the 86 / BRZ, powered up to 300ps by GT SUPERCHARGER, is extremely strict in terms of oil temperature management, but with this oil cooler kit installed, keep the oil temperature around 110 ° C for about 25 minutes from the start of driving. It is possible to run with confidence.
Test vehicle: TOYOTA 86 + GT SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM Pro STEP2 ( 300ps specification)
Vehicle specification: SUPER MANIFOLD R-SPEC / LEGAMAX Sports S-TAIL
Test course: Fuji Speedway racing course
Weather: sunny, temperature 27 ℃
Main Kit Parts :
- Oil cooler core ・ S type attachment ・ Spacer ・ Center bolt ・ Banjo ・ Banjo bolt ・ Bracket ・ Air guide ・ Other small parts
Provided HKS has stock on the shelf ready to go, please allow 8-10 business days for airfreight from Japan to Garage 88.
We are constantly adding parts to our store. If you do not see the HKS part you are looking for pleasecontact us and we’ll price it up for you via email.
Other HKS parts
Other HKS Forced Induction parts