HKS Oil Cooler Kit for Naturally Aspirated GT86/BRZ (FA20 / ZN6 / ZC6)
The oil cooler kit laid out for 86 / BRZ NA vehicles has been renewed at a more reasonable price.
Necessary parts such as air guides and brackets are included in the kit as well as conventional kits, so they can be installed without major processing.
Development Concept :
- New design single tube type fittings. The FA20 engine has a much higher oil pressure than conventional mass-produced engines. (Maximum hydraulic pressure 12kgf / cm2 or more)
- New design of single tube fitting for high hydraulic pressure
- The core is installed in front of the radiator, and brackets, air guides, and hoses with built-in fittings are also included in the kit for improved mounting. Processing on the vehicle side is also minimised.
- Equipped with an 86BRZ-specific spacer and centre bolt, which are necessary to avoid the collar at the oil filter mounting part when installing the oil cooler attachment.
- By adopting a thin 15-stage core, it has both cooling performance and easy installation.
- The layout is exclusively for NA vehicles. [Developed for supercharger]
This listing is for a HKS Oil Cooler Kit to fit a NA GT86 / BRZ fitted with the FA20 engine.
Others Remarks :
- Can be used with genuine fog lights
- Core adopts 48mm width / 9 steps
- There is one PT1 / 8 sensor mounting hole in the filter mount.
- Genuine processing points are:-Inner fender-Brake duct-Front bumper
Test vehicle: TOYOTA 86
Vehicle specification: LEGAMAX Premium / RACING SUCTION RELOADED
Test course: Fuji Speedway racing course
Weather: sunny, temperature 27 ℃
* In the normal case (without oil cooler), the oil temperature reaches 130 ° C in less than 5 minutes after the start of running, and the peak temperature reaches 140 ° C, requiring cooling running. However, when the HKS oil cooler is installed, it is stable at around 115 ° C. You can run in a 30-minute running frame with confidence
Main Kit Parts :
- Oil cooler core ・ S type attachment ・ Spacer ・ Center bolt ・ Banjo ・ Banjo bolt ・ Bracket ・ Air guide ・ Other small parts
Provided HKS has stock on the shelf ready to go, please allow 8-10 business days for airfreight from Japan to Garage 88.
We are constantly adding parts to our store. If you do not see the HKS part you are looking for pleasecontact us and we’ll price it up for you via email.
Other HKS parts
Other HKS Forced Induction parts