R40 Racing Composite Lug Nut Set in Glorious Black M12x1.25
The high-end product “Racing Composite R40” of the racing nut is made of chrome molybdenum steel (SCM435 forged) and has super strength that can be used even in harsh racing scenes.
Achieved (about 40g)! In addition, the free taper collar that prevents the screws from loosening acts as a washer to securely set the wheel on the vehicle body. You can choose from two colors, Glorious Black and Neokuro (titanium coating, rainbow), and it is also a gem as a wheel accessory.
Please check and confirm you vehicle’s stud thread pitch before ordering any lug nuts or bolts.
The R40 developed as an evolved version of the Racing Composite R40 / R40 REVO type, improves threading, the form of the cap nut to screwing, so that it can be easily detached with a dedicated wrench even when the wheel is mounted did. Also on the design side, the HEX surface is drilled into six faces, and the end cap is given a distinctive design to give a distinctive finish as an accent on the wheel.
- Since the collar and body are free, 60 ° taper runout of screws and bolts is prevented.
- The collar is free and has a washer effect, making it difficult for screws to loosen.
- A large radius is used on the upper part of the hexagon to facilitate wrench operation when attaching and detaching.
- Thorough weight reduction with aluminum color (A7075-T6 material).
- The nut body uses carbide forging (SCM435) and has the strongest hardness.
If you do not see the lug nuts or bolts you are looking for please contact us and we’ll price it up for you via email.
Other Wheel Nuts and Bolts