TEIN Flex-Z for Toyota Altezza (GXE10/SXE10)
TEIN has released their new line of Flex-Z coil overs for those of you looking to upgrade to a quality suspension setup, without compromising your bank account. These are made ready to install that come with provided with top hats.
Here are some key features:
- Full-length ride height adjustment feature, with ride height adjustment that has little to no change in ride quality
- Twin-tube structure
- Damping force adjustment system
- Complete kit with upper mounts exclusively designed for this coil over system with the exception of some models
- 16 level linear damping force adjustment system
- Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs that can be remotely adjusted in-car via the EDFC Controller
In conclusion the new line of Flex Z coil-overs inherits all the features and quality of the Street Flex coil-overs, but with an adoption of a new platform allows the price to be considerably lower. These coil-overs still maintain the “made in Yokohama” quality. These are ride height adjustable shock absorbers that are fully loaded with TEIN’s comprehensive technology, at an affordable price.
Any Coil Over kits that are not in stock can be ordered in directly from Japan. If TEIN have stock on the shelf ready to go, it will only take about 8-10 days to airfreight over to G88.
If you cannot find the part for your car, please contact us.
Other TEIN suspension kits